A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Spinale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinale graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Spinale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spinale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Spinale practice?
Dr. Richard Spinale practices Surgery near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Surgeons.