Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Statman
Dr. Richard Statman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Attleboro, MA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Statman is affiliated with Sturdy Memorial Hospital and Landmark Medical Center. Dr. Statman has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Statman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Statman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Attleboro, MA.
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Marcy Ellen Bernstein
Attleboro, MA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Mikhail Novikov
Attleboro, MA 0.13 mi18