A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard May, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. May has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. May accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard T. May practice?
Dr. Richard May practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick May, Dr. Ricardo May, Dr. Rich May, Dr. Richie May, Dr. Rick May, Dr. Rickey May