A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard May, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. May has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas May MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. May practice?
- Dr. Richard May has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard May practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.