Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard May
Dr. Richard May, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine. Dr. May is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock, Baylor University Medical Center and Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard May has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...