A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanzer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tanzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harris Tanzer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Tanzer practice?
- Dr. Richard Tanzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tanzer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and West Covina, CA.
See Van Nuys Primary Care Doctors.