A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tanzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanzer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tanzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanzer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tanzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harris Tanzer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Tanzer practice?
- Dr. Richard Tanzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tanzer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See West Covina Family Physicians and West Covina General Practitioners.