A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Taubman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Taubman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Taubman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taubman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Taubman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Seth Taubman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Taubman practice?
- Dr. Richard Taubman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Taubman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.