A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tessler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tessler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tessler graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Tessler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hersh Tessler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Tessler practice?
- Dr. Richard Tessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tessler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Surgeons and Daytona Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.