A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tessler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tessler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tessler graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Tessler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hersh Tessler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Tessler practice?
- Dr. Richard Tessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Tessler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Surgeons.