Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Tindall
Dr. Richard Tindall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Bernardino, CA, with other offices in Pasadena, CA and Moreno Valley, CA (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Tindall is affiliated with Community Hospital of San Bernardino, St. Bernardine Medical Center and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Tindall has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Richard Tindall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Bernardino, CA.
Dr. Sanford Schneider
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
San Bernardino, CA 0.08 mi50
Dr. Perin Suthakar
General Practice, Neurology
San Bernardino, CA 0.11 mi30
Dr. David Desai
San Bernardino, CA 0.11 mi9