A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tindall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tindall is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tindall, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tindall graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tindall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tindall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Tindall practice?
Dr. Richard Tindall practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Neurologists.