A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Tindall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Tindall is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Tindall, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tindall graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Tindall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Tindall MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Tindall practice?
- Dr. Richard Tindall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Tindall practices Neurology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See San Bernardino Neurologists.