A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ursone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ursone, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ursone
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ursone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ursone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ursone graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ursone has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Ursone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Ursone practice?
- Dr. Richard Ursone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ursone practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Schertz, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.