Learn more about Dr. Richard Ursone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ursone, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ursone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ursone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ursone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ursone graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ursone has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Ursone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Ursone practice?
- Dr. Richard Ursone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ursone practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Schertz, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.