A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ursone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ursone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ursone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ursone graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ursone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Methodist
- Santa Rosa Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Ursone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Ursone practice?
- Dr. Richard Ursone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ursone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Schertz, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.