A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Van Meter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Van Meter, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Meter
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Meter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Van Meter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Meter graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Van Meter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Van Meter MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Van Meter practice?
- Dr. Richard Van Meter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Van Meter practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Pulmonologists.