A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence Vanmeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence Vanmeter, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lawrence Vanmeter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanmeter graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Vanmeter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Richard Vanmeter MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence R. Vanmeter practice?
- Dr. Lawrence Vanmeter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lawrence Vanmeter practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Westminster Internists and Westminster Pulmonologists.