A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hawkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Warren Hawkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Richard Hawkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hawkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.