Learn more about Dr. Richard Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hawkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Spine and Joint
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Warren Hawkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Richard Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hawkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.