Learn more about Dr. Richard Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hawkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Spine and Joint
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Warren Hawkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Richard Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hawkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.