A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wilson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Wilson practice?
Dr. Richard Wilson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.