A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wachsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wachsman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wachsman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders ADD
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Wachsman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Murray Wachsman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Wachsman practice?
- Dr. Richard Wachsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wachsman practices Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.