A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Waclawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waclawski graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Waclawski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital - Camp Pendleton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Waclawski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Waclawski practice?
- Dr. Richard Waclawski has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Waclawski practices Anesthesiology near Camp Pendleton, CA.
See Camp Pendleton Anesthesiologists.