A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Weisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Weisler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Weisler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisler graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weisler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Weisler practice?
Dr. Richard Weisler practices Psychiatry near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Psychiatrists.