A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wittner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wittner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wittner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Wittner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Wittner practice?
- Dr. Richard Wittner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wittner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Thief River Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Thief River Falls Pediatricians and Thief River Falls Cardiologists.