Learn more about Dr. Richard Wittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wittner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wittner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wittner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wittner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wittner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Wittner practice?
- Dr. Richard Wittner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wittner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Thief River Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Thief River Falls Pediatricians and Thief River Falls Pediatric Specialists.