A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wittner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittner
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wittner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wittner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wittner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wittner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Wittner practice?
- Dr. Richard Wittner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wittner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Pediatric Specialists.