A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wittner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wittner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wittner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wittner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Wittner practice?
Dr. Richard Wittner practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians, Long Beach Pediatric Specialists, and Long Beach Cardiologists.