A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Yeater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Yeater is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Yeater, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeater graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Yeater has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Elwood Yeater MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Yeater practice?
- Dr. Richard Yeater has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Yeater practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Primary Care Doctors.