A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Zamarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Zamarin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zamarin
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zamarin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Zamarin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamarin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zamarin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Iric Zamarin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Zamarin practice?
- Dr. Richard Zamarin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Zamarin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Surgeons.