A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. RICHARD ZEFF:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. RICHARD ZEFF, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. RICHARD ZEFF, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Zeff specializes in
Education & Awards
Dr. ZEFF graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. ZEFF has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. RICHARD L ZEFF MD and FACS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. RICHARD L. ZEFF practice?
- Dr. RICHARD ZEFF has 1 office location.
Dr. RICHARD ZEFF practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Stratham, NH.
See Stratham Plastic Surgeons and Stratham Surgeons.