A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richy Agajanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richy Agajanian, Internist, Hematologist, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agajanian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agajanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richy Agajanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agajanian graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agajanian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richy Agajanian MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richy Agajanian practice?
- Dr. Richy Agajanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Richy Agajanian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists, Downey Oncologists, and Downey Hematologists.