A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richy Agajanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richy Agajanian, Internist, Hematologist, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richy Agajanian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Agajanian graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Agajanian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richy Agajanian MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richy Agajanian practice?
- Dr. Richy Agajanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Richy Agajanian practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists, Downey Hematologists, and Downey Oncologists.