A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Adams, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Adams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Intracare North Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Adams MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Adams practice?
- Dr. John Adams has 3 office locations.
- Dr. John Adams practices Internal Medicine near , .