A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Hirsch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hirsch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick M Hirsch DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rick M. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Rick Hirsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Hirsch practices Family Medicine near Upland, CA.
See Upland Primary Care Doctors.