A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Jackson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Jackson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rick L. Jackson practice?
Dr. Rick Jackson practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.