A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Steen Schwettmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Steen Schwettmann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Steen Schwettmann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steen Schwettmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Steen Schwettmann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Steen Schwettmann MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rick Steen Schwettmann practice?
- Dr. Rick Steen Schwettmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Steen Schwettmann practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Anesthesiologists and Englewood Pain Management Doctors.