Learn more about Dr. Rick Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Wright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Wright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rick Wright practice?
- Dr. Rick Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Wright practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.