A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rigoberto Puente-Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rigoberto Puente-Guzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rigoberto Puente-Guzman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Puente-Guzman graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Puente-Guzman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rigoberto M Puente-Guzman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rigoberto M. Puente-Guzman practice?
- Dr. Rigoberto Puente-Guzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rigoberto Puente-Guzman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Lake City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Chiefland, FL.
See Lake City Physiatrists and Lake City Pain Management Doctors.