A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rikin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rikin Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rikin S Patel MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rikin S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rikin Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rikin Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Irving Internists and Irving Gastroenterologists.