A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rikin Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rikin Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rikin Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rikin S Patel MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rikin S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rikin Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Rikin Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Gastroenterologists.