Learn more about Dr. Rima Bishara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rima Bishara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Bishara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishara graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bishara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Providence Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima Habib Bishara MD is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rima H. Bishara practice?
- Dr. Rima Bishara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rima Bishara practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Temple General Practitioners and Temple Internists.