A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rima Jubran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Jubran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jubran graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Jubran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Childrens Hosp Of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jubran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rima F. Jubran practice?
Dr. Rima Jubran practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists, Los Angeles Hematologists, and Los Angeles Oncologists.