A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rima Jubran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Jubran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jubran graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Jubran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Childrens Hosp Of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima Fuad Jubran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rima F. Jubran practice?
- Dr. Rima Jubran has 1 office location.
Dr. Rima Jubran practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.