A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rima Jubran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rima Jubran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jubran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jubran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rima Jubran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Jubran graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Jubran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Childrens Hosp Of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rima Fuad Jubran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rima F. Jubran practice?
- Dr. Rima Jubran has 1 office location.
Dr. Rima Jubran practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Oncologists.