A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rina Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rina Jain is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rina Jain, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rina Jain FRCSC and MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rina Jain practice?
- Dr. Rina Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Rina Jain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.