A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rina Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rina Jain is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rina Jain, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Grossmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rina Jain practice?
Dr. Rina Jain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.