Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rina Jain
Dr. Rina Jain, MD, FRCSC is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Jain is affiliated with Sharp Grossmont Hospital, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Alvarado Hospital. Dr. Jain has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rina Jain has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Rina Jain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Amanda Walker
San Diego, CA 0 mi11
Dr. John Murphy III
San Diego, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Richard Santore
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
San Diego, CA 0 mi41