A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rina Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rina Jain is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rina Jain, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rina Jain FRCSC and MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rina Jain practice?
- Dr. Rina Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Rina Jain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.