A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rina Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rina Kadakia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rina Kadakia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadakia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rina Ashvin Kadakia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rina A. Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Rina Kadakia has 1 office location.
Dr. Rina Kadakia practices Family Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Family Physicians.