Learn more about Dr. Rina Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rina Kadakia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadakia
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kadakia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rina Kadakia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadakia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rina Ashvin Kadakia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rina A. Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Rina Kadakia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rina Kadakia practices Family Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Family Physicians.