Learn more about Dr. Rina Kadakia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rina Kadakia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadakia
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kadakia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rina Kadakia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakia graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadakia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rina Ashvin Kadakia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rina A. Kadakia practice?
- Dr. Rina Kadakia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rina Kadakia practices Family Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Primary Care Doctors.