Rinku Mehta, MD
8380 Warren Pkwy
Ste 201
Frisco, TX 75034
972-377-2625
Locations and availability (3)

|  The best  |  show details
May 31st, 2014

I love Dr. Mehta and her staff! We tried for over 2 years on our own but no luck. Then we tried clomid for 6 months with my gyn, still no luck. I was referred to see Dr. Mehta and from the first visit she put me at ease, helped me understand what was going on. She saw something unusual on my sonogram and turns out it was a growth in my uterus called a polyp. She removed it surgically, which was the most easy surgery I have ever had, was back to work the next day! We then tried another medication and IUI and were pregnant within 2 tries. I am so grateful to Dr. Mehta for her kindness, diligence and expertise. All the nurses are wonderful too especially Nicole and Tama.

|  STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2014

RUN, far away from this doctor and practice! Will not release medical records easily, rude staff, and the doctor is the WORST. This one actually brought me to tears. There are so many other IVF clinics in the DFW area, so do yourself, and your checkbook a favor, and go to someone better with more experience!

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
by Bonnie Thomas on Apr 22nd, 2014

Dr. Mehta is such a caring doctor! I wouldn't have my sweet little boy if it wasn't for her due diligence.

|  Hands down, the best doctor and staff!  |  show details
by Mike and Wendy on Mar 31st, 2014

There are not enough words in this world to be able to say how incredible Dr. Mehta and her amazing staff are. From the moment you walk in the door, you are welcomed with a smile and a friendly hello. As you make your way through the facility, every staff member welcomes you with open arms. The support and love that you will get from this facitlity is like no other. Being a patient of an infertility clinic can be difficult enough, but Dr. Mehta and her staff make you feel like a family member rather than a cattle call. Dr. Mehta takes the time to sit with you, does every ultrasound and is your biggest cheerleader. There truly is no other doctor like Dr. Mehta!! We are beyond blessed to have found this incredible facility. We promise, you don't have to look any further!!!

Mar 12th, 2014

Dr. Mehta and her team have been AMAZING! The staff is great and very personable. Always very encouraging and has given us the results we have been praying for. I would highly recommend Dr. Mehta and her team to anyone having a hard time starting a family. She really gives you the hope you need during a difficult time and gets you to your goal.

|  One of the best decisions my husband and I have made in our lives...  |  show details
by Saadia Manzoor on Mar 6th, 2014

I honestly do not have words to describe how thankful I am for Dr. Mehta's help as I had lost hope of ever becoming pregnant. I was able to conceive within a month of visiting her clinic. She is very courteous, kind, quick and resourceful. I love the staff at her clinic, they all very helpful and sweet. I would highly recommend her to anyone having difficulty conceiving.

|  Awesome Clinic  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2014

Staff is friendly and quick on their feet. Easy to set appointments. A human always answers the phone (no recordings or recorded prompts). Dr Mehta answers all questions accurately and does not give up! Now my husband and I are expecting our 1st child together.

|  Fabulous doctor and staff  |  show details
by Heather S on Jan 15th, 2014

Dr Mehta and her staff are amazing. Everyone there is very supportive and respectful. That really helped out me at ease, especially since dealing with infertility is so sensitive. Dr Mehta is very open and honest about the odds of conception with any given med or procedure. She explains things well and always takes time to answer questions and address concerns. She even called me herself with some test results. My husband and I were very pleased with our experience and highly recommend her.

by Katie Smith on Jan 7th, 2014

I absolutely loved Dr. Mehta and her office staff. Everyone was so kind and made me feel comfortable. My most memeorable experience was the first time my husband and I met with Dr. Mehta and she looked at is and said "You will get pregnant, this is a no brainer, but I just can't promise you when" This was great to hear! Sure enough 4 months later I was pregnant and after having bloodwork done and waiting, Dr. Mehta took the time herself to call and tell me the good news. Another great memory was when we went in for the last ultrasound before being released Dr. Mehta hugged and congratulated my husband and I. She really has a strong connection with her patients and builds a relationship so that you feel comfortable and confident in your decisions throughout the process. I would definitely reccomend Dr. Mehta and her staff to anyone who is having issues with fertility. She will make the entire process so much easier on you and your family. Thanks Dr. Mehta for caring so much for me individually as you do with all your patients.

|  The Best Doctor !!!!!  |  show details
by Rupa Dutta on Jan 2nd, 2014

In the complicated case like mine, when there was very little hope for me to get pregnant Dr. Rnku Mehta's treatment worked miracle for us. With her accurate diagnosis and attention to details helped me to get pregnant. She was very involved from the very beginning of my treatment and was aware of my progress in each stage. She is super super smart and caring. Dr.Rinku Mehta's staff are amazing too. Me and my husband will always be greatful and thankful to her.

|  Dr Mehta and her staff ROCK!!!!  |  show details
by Katie S on Dec 2nd, 2013

I was a patient of Dr Mehta's for about 18 months. As tough as the infertility journey can be, she and her nurses never let me lose hope. She is super compassionate as well as her nurses. After being her patient for that long, I felt like we were all in this together. When a cycle would fail I could tell she was genuinly heart broken with me, as well as ticked off : ) loved Dr Mehta's competive, never give up spirit. The staff scheduled appropriately as well. I never waited in her office longer that 10 minutes. Over the 18 months that I was her patient, I never saw another doctor. Holidays, weekend, she was always there. She performed every single procedure herself. When we found out I was finally pregnant there were tears shed by all! My husband and I are now 18 weeks pregnant with our twin girls and we, are so grateful we were referred to Dr. Mehta. Even after I was released from her office, she and her nurses continue to call and check in with me to see how my pregancy is going!!

|  Thank You Dr.Mehta  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2013

We would like to thank Dr. Mehta from bottom of our hearts. After years of trying we finally had success in the first cycle of IVF, thanks to Dr. Mehta and her staff. We thank her a lot for what she has done. Dr. Mehta is very caring, positive and professional. She listens and answers all questions. One thing which we liked was that she used to do all the ultrasounds herself. Her diagnosis is very accurate and that helped with the results. And not to miss her caring staff. They are all so professional and always inclined to help patients. They are always prompt on phone and help patients by answering any kind of queries even after-hours. We feel very lucky to have met Dr. Mehta. We thank God everyday and hope she continues doing great job by helping couples enjoy joy of parenthood.

Aug 26th, 2013

|  The best  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Mehta and staff are the greatest. I have been to a few other doctors around collin county who made me feel as if I do not matter and gave me false hope. The other doctors would not take the time to explain anything to me, and 99% of my visits were with a nurse not the doctor. My sono's and IUI the nurses did, not a MD. We were starting to give up on having a child, then my friend told me about Dr. Mehta. My husband and I made an appointment and it was one of the best decision of my life. She really took her time with us and she did all the sono's and IUI herself, that alone showed me she really cares. I never left the office feeling like i was just another patient, I felt like I was the only patient. I am now 7 months pregnant and I owe it all to Dr. Mehta, she really cares about her patients not money like the other doctor's. Our life will soon be complete all because of Dr. Mehta.

|  Thank you Dr. Mehta!!!  |  show details
by Karri Burbank on Jul 12th, 2013

After trying to get pregnant on our own for what felt like ages, my husband and I timidly made an appointment with Dr. Mehta. I was scared, for many reasons, most of all because I thought she was going to tell me I could not have children. My experience was exactly the opposite. Dr. Mehta and her team of wonderful nurses were kind, encouraging, knowledgeable and accurate. We are now expecting our first child... Dr. Mehta changed my life and I'll be forever thankful!!! Karri :)

|  diappointed  |  show details
by liz on Jul 7th, 2013

The doctor recommended iui with injectibles.missed tow out of thee cucles.rips your money and at the end you gain nothing. I would tell her that my body is nt reacting normally towards the medication.like clotting etc and she said I should go back to my ob.this is not her field.wowww

|  Excellent and thorough doctor  |  show details
by LD on Jun 26th, 2013

I am so thankful for Dr. Mehta and her staff. After having multiple failed IUI's at another clinic, I went to see her for another opinion. IVF has been recommended for me by my other doctor. When Dr. Mehta looked at my records she noticed things that could have been done differently during my stimulation cycles. We tried one more injectable IUI cycle with Dr. Mehta and guess what? I got pregnant on the first try! I am now 16 weeks pregnant and doing well. The whole experience at the clinic was wonderful and I can't express how grateful I am for their kindness, care, attention to detail and knowledge.

|  DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2013

I have been her patient for a year.totally disappointed by the doctor herself.Despite if the fact that i and my husband were not ready for an ivf, she kept on pushing us to go for that without any clear reasons.when we did not change our decision she agreed to go through iui with injectables first.I had to take total of three iui and during each of them,i was going almost every other day for a sono and blood draw.she was not able to keep track of my cycle and told me that they have missed the window and i ovulated on my own.hence failed to do the procedure TWO TIMES.so all the medication i took was of no use and the ovidrel and follicitim injections which were good for one month only,were wasted too.and not to mention,those were expensive.after first MISSED cycle,she said that she would refund and the next month we were paying extra amount just because she increased the iui fee.I am definitely not going there again and for that she would charge a medical release fee.

|  The best IVF doctor!  |  show details
by TD on Jun 22nd, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Mehta! Having had 6 unsuccessful IUI's elsewhere, we went to see Dr. Mehta for help. The thought of IVF and all the injections overwhelmed me at first, but after our initial consultation with her, she really put me at ease. She was very easy to talk to and explained everything very clearly. I liked the fact that she sees all her patients herself, so she is always fully aware of each of her patient’s progress. I always felt very taken care of while at her facility (not like others where you are just a number). Anytime I had questions and called her office, she and her staff were always quick to respond. Unfortunately, our first IVF transfer did not work; however, we did get pregnant with a frozen embryo transfer not long after. I am now 12 weeks pregnant, and can’t thank Dr. Mehta and her team enough. They really treated us like family during our treatments there and made the whole IVF and FET process as pleasant as can be. Definitely call Dr. Mehta’s office if you are considering IVF!

Jun 19th, 2013

We worked with Dr Mehta on getting pregnant with our first child. My case was very minor and I ended up getting pregnant naturally on my own, however, I would like to offer the goods and not so goods about my experience at her office. Dr. Mehta herself is a very professional, caring doctor. I wouldn't say she is overly friendly but she does a great job explaining everything and I like that she personally does the ultrasounds on each and every visit. Her office staff is absolutely wonderful. They are all very nice, attentive, caring ladies. The few things that bothered me about my experiece was their attention to detail. Every single visit to her office, her staff was always confirming with me that I did IUI. I can understand a mistake happens but every visit, the nurses always mentioned me having done IUI and we were following up. I never even discussed IUI with Dr. Mehta and had to correct them on every visit. My chart even had IUI listed on it at check out on one visit. The nurses would ask the same question on phone calls with them. "You are being monitered after IUI, right?". Very frustrating. Secondly, Dr Mehta and I dicussed my treatment plan on 2 different visits. 3 rounds of clomid, then to Femara, and we would discuss IUI if we weren't successful after those drugs. I did one round of clomid and responded well to it but did not get pregnant. She then mentioned that we would do one more round of clomid and then do IUI. I wasn't happy that my plan changed that fast and we weren't going to give clomid a 3rd try or even try a different drug as discussed. These were my only gripes. Other than that, very professional staff and Dr Mehta is very knowledgable. I would see her again but would definitely discuss attention to detail regarding my treatment.

|  Personal, Professional, and Thorough Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Kara S. on Apr 12th, 2013

My fertility treatment took exactly a year before I was rewarded with good news after trying Clomid, Ovulation Induction and a second trial with IVF. During that time Dr. Mehta and her staff really took my results, good or bad, to heart and, therefore, I felt more as a close friend or family member rather than just a patient. I was always eager to come back and try again when a treatment wasn't successful because I knew that Dr. Mehta truly cared about delivering me a victorious outcome. If she wasn't going to give up then I wasn't either. I knew that my husband and I were not in this alone. Dr. Mehta and her staff were in it with us too. Not only is the atmosphere friendly, professional, and impeccable, but the equipment used in the IVF lab is of the highest quality and latest technology. The lab director, Dr. Mientjes, is a very talented and experienced embryologist, and combined with Dr. Mehta they are a superb team! Also, thank you Jamie, Jennifer, Nicole and Amber for being so warm, welcoming and great at what you do!

|  Big Thanks !!  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2013

Choosing an RE is a difficult process... expecially when you have been trying on your own for long and things just did not work in your favor. Dr. Mehta's name popped up in the list of RE's in DFW area and our gut feeling pushed us to call up for an appointment. For us this place was magical...the magic for which we waited forever. Dr. Mehta is one of the finest doctors I have ever met... She is patient and at the same time suggests if you need to be agressive with the process. Everytime I see my baby dancing in the sono.. I think of Dr.Mehta...She has been so lucky for us... She is very professional and friendly too. It is not just the end result that makes me like her but her over all support during the process. Thank you Dr. Mehta !! Nevertheless, I would like to thank Nicole and Amber for being so patient and understanding. Infact every one at the clinic had been very courteous. Thankyou all !!

|  The Best Dr. ever  |  show details
by A Thankful Patient on Feb 1st, 2013

Dr Metha has a heart bigger than Texas. She is very involved in all aspects. Therefore, she is aware of your progress. The nurses are also great. After a few months under her care we are expecting our first baby. I would suggest her to any woman who wants a real relationship with her Dr. Also, if you do not wish to be treated like cattle book an appt with her today. You will not regret it. Trust me she is the best out there. She is dedicated, caring, & super smart and up to date on technology, etc.

|  Super Doctor  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr mehta is just wonderfull doc. very kind caring and great listner. She started my rx right away on my first apt and in 3 months I am expecting my first baby. she has great non giving up postive attitued cares personally for patients on phone or in person. great supportive staff.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Mehta! She is very caring and her office staff is wonderful. She actually sees me every visit and does procedures herself! There are other offices in the area where the staff does procedures or you don't get to see the doctor. She really tailors your care to find the best solution for you.

|  Wonderful Experience! Amazing Dr. & Amazing Staff!!  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Dr. Mehta is fabulous!!! I am over the dreaded age of 35 and my husband and I suffered a tragic loss last year at 18 wks. Despite these challenges, after reviewing my history the first words out of Dr. Mehta's mouth were "you will have a baby...we will do whatever it takes, and you will have a baby." Dr. Mehta quickly put a plan in place and 4-5mths later we were pregnant. I am only 11wks at this point, and am keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome, but am optimistic. Not only did Dr Mehta help get us to this point, but she continues to check-in on our progress. Just the other day I received a warm caring message asking how things are going and to make sure I keep her updated...technically have not been a patient for past 5 wks. Finally, would be remiss if I did not comment on Dr.Mehta's staff. They are amazing!! Always kind, quick responses and attention from the nurses and a sincere sense of caring for their patients. Overall Dr. Mehta is great and this office is wonderful!!

Sep 7th, 2012

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

Dr. Mehta is a great Reproductive Endocrinologist. She helped us to have a wonderful daughter & we are not pregnant with our 2nd thanks to her. She is knowledgeable and caring. She knows her stuff & I always felt that she helped me make the decisions not just telling us what to do. I would & have recommended her several times and I will continue to do so.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Dr. Mehta and her team are amazing and kind. They not only book smart about fertility but also compassionate about the whole process. I felt comfortable and reassured there. Dr. Mehta was our 2nd fertility doctor in the Dallas area and she is by far the best and her team is so nice!

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

After having two unsuccessful tries with a previous doctor in the area we got a tip to check out Dr. Mehta and it was one of the best decisions we have ever made. She really took the time to understand what we needed in order for us to get pregnant. Long story short, we are pregnant and I owe Dr. Mehta and her team a great deal of gratitude. Happy Dad

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Mehta is very knowledgeable and compassionate.

|  Wish I meet her sooner  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Dr. Mehta is amazing! She diagnosised my problem on the first visit and I had surgery 4 weeks later to fix the problem. Now I am home recovering my family was so pleased with her bedside manner and soon my hubby and I will be TTC!

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

She is a great Dr. & I have a 20 month old daughter with her help!

|  A Miracle Doctor.  |  show details
by Mr. and Mrs. Almon on Aug 8th, 2010

Dr. Mehta is an excellent Doctor. My husband and I had seen several other Doctors prior to finding her. We were told by other doctors that we would never be able to carry our own children. We went to Dr. Mehta with the mindset of using a surrogate to carry our child. She belived that we could carry our own child and that there was no need for a surrogate. We were very surprised at her diagnosis due to so many others telling us that it was impossible. We believed in her as she was our last chance of hope in order to carry our own child. We worked closely with Dr. Mehta and we are so happy to report that I am now 8 months pregnant with our miracle baby girl. This would not have been possible without the help of Dr. Mehta and her caring staff. Dr. Mehta is caring and very supportive. Her bedside manner is fantastic. She is our miracle doctor. Thank you Dr. Mehta!!! We were truly blessed to find you.

|  A  |  show details
by Julie and Shane on Jul 24th, 2010

I have never met a more caring doctor than Dr Mehta. I wish all doctors were as wonderful as she is. She is very professional but in a friendly, understandable manner. She explained everything in terms I could understand and did not mind answering a dozen questions. She always walked in with a smile and made the extra effort to get to know me and my husband. I am forever greatful to Dr Mehta, we got our twins because of her! Even when previous attempts didn't work out, she never gave up on me. A very sweet, encouraging and determined doctor.

|  Dr. Mehta is AMAZING  |  show details
by Erin Ralph on Jul 22nd, 2010

My husband and I struggled to get pregnant for about a year. I was really nervous about doing fertility treatments but the first time I met Dr. Mehta, she made me feel so at ease. She has such great bedside manner and is so caring and understanding. She made us feel like we were her only patients (and we weren't at all). She would spend as much time as I needed at every appointment answering every question and believe me, I had lots. She always returned my emails promptly and even called me at home numerous times when I sent her some panicked emails. It only took about 4 months and I was pregnant with TWINS!! My husband and I feel truly blessed to have found Dr. Mehta.

|  Great doc and staff  |  show details
by KS on Apr 19th, 2010

I have been to several doctors in the metroplex but Dr. Mehta was the only one that really seemed to listen and care. I did not feel like a number and she explained my options clearly. Her bedside manner was wonderful and the staff was excellent as well. They made me feel comfortable right away.

|  excellent docor and staff  |  show details
by Mommy to Be on Feb 8th, 2010

This doctor is caring and compassionate. Dr. Mehata is an expert in her field. Her office staff is the best. I don't want to list their names, but to be such short young women, they sure have big hearts!

|  I LOVE this office  |  show details
by MSE on Feb 8th, 2010

I just want to say THANK YOU for making our dreams come true. Its a blessing to meet such wonderful people at a Dr.'s office. The staff there is great. They all do a fantastic job! Keep up the good work. Thanks for everything. For once we didnt feel like a number :)

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
by S.G. on Feb 6th, 2010

Dr. Mehta's staff was very friendly from the day I first walked into the office. I felt very comfortable and well taken care of. Dr. Mehta is one of the most caring and knowledgable doctors I have been to.

|  I have to drive how far?  |  show details
by M.C. on Jan 20th, 2010

Dr. Mehta was nice but in order for me to get my eggs retrieved, I have to drive one hour to their Bedford office. It's too far for me so I went to another IVF center in town.

|  Terrible office location!  |  show details
by O.R. on Dec 5th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Mehta by my OB/Gyn. I felt like she did not listen to my concerns. Then, she wanted me to drive to another city to get my IVF! I found another, closer, IVF center and now I am pregnant with a baby boy!