Dr. Rinku Mehta MD Patient Reviews

January 17th, 2017
So bless to have found Dr Mehta!
Dr Mehta has been god sent for us! We had 3 failed IVF rounds with a previous Dr and then found Dr Mehta. I had the most successful IVF round w/ her and she by some miracle got us pregnant. She was extremely sweet and knowledgeable - I actually looked forward to my appts to see her. I loved how hands on she was at all my appointments...I wasn't just another patient - she really took the time out to customize things for me. Her staff was also extremely great - i'm so lucky and blessed to have come across this office. Also the way they handle the finances was great - found it extreme organized and straightforward.

September 29th, 2016
Very personable and knowledgeable
I felt Dr Mehta really tries to approach infertility at every angle she can, and because she has her own history of infertiltiy, she understands not only the physical aspects of infertility, but emotional, as well. Her care seems genuine and sincere. As her patient, even though I did not have to progress as far into infertility treatment as other patients of hers, I feel she really helped open up the door to my getting pregnant after a year of trying. In my journey, besides being diagnosed the obvious AMA (advanced maternal age), it was discovered I had diminished ovarian reserve, a functional ovarian cyst, and thyroid issues that all may have or may have not affected my fertility. I am certain these issues were not and would not have been discovered by a routine OBGYN visit, and am not sure another physician would have been as keen, as well. I would recommend her and her office for solid, compassionate, and professional infertility treatment.

August 1st, 2016
An amazing and well experienced doctor
I am not writing , just because , my wife got pregnant 2 months ago. but also, how well she treats. She has a good and profound knowledge on IVF. Staff has given us the proper instructions at all steps. I thank Rinku Mehta again!

May 12th, 2016
Going through the IVF process is never an easy experience, but throughout the past year, Dr. Mehta has been an amazing doctor guiding us through the process and making sure we understood every step of the way. I really appreciated how much she cares about her patients and takes time to get to know them. Her front office staff is absolutely amazing they were so helpful with payment questions and forms. Not all of the nursing staff were helpful or courteous, but I don't want the few bad ones to take away from the fact that there are some great nurses on her staff.

February 5th, 2016
I first went to Dr Mehta in 2012 after 3 years of failed fertility treatments in OKC. I traveled from Oklahoma and it was completely worth it. I underwent IVF in 2012 and had a son in 2013. I had 2 embryos frozen and used both in 2014, giving birth to a daughter in 2015. Dr Mehta knows what she is doing!

February 1st, 2016
I was very nervous as anyone would be, but she was understanding and explained what she was doing and what she found. Currently I am in my first cycle and we will see how it proceeds from here.

January 5th, 2016
Love Dr. Mehta
Obsessed with Dr. Mehta and her staff. From the very beginning of our Pregnancy Journey, she was there to encourage us, make recommendations and provide support. We are now 9 weeks pregnant and literally couldn't have done it without her :)

October 19th, 2015
Excellent Care!
Dr. Mehta and her staff provide exceptional quality of care, both in service and treatment. Courteous staff, minimal wait time, and calls always returned within 24 hrs. More importantly, excellent lab, up to date with latest research and treatment plans, and clear explanations of specific treatment options.

October 8th, 2015
Top Notch
Because of Dr Mehta, we have a beautiful 18mo old and just found out we are expecting baby #2!!! IVF is such a draining process & it helps to have a wonderful physician like Dr Mehta in your corner!

October 1st, 2015
I do think Dr Mehta cares about her patients but doesn't fully have the time to listen or understand their needs. I spent 6 months in her care and every visit I felt more confused, on what exactly was causing our problem. I don't feel like herself or her staff fully understood or empathized with the stress and frustration a person goes through when they are infertile. Her nurse Renee was one of my favorite nurses, at first, but then she became very rude and disrespectful. I will never go back and I will never recommend them to a friend.

September 23rd, 2015
Had a great experience. Dr set realistic expectations so there were no surprises.

September 16th, 2015
Patient
If I had to sum up my whole experience with Dr. Mehta in one word, it would be 'AMAZING'. From the very beginning, her approach towards going over my symptoms, past reports and explaining future treatment options was very candid but also very encouraging and hopeful. She conducted all the procedures herself and explained every step in detail, never shying away from questions. Wonderful staff and very educated, considerate and caring doctor. Highly recommended.