A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ripley Hollister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ripley Hollister is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ripley Hollister, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollister graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hollister has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ripley Robert Hollister MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ripley R. Hollister practice?
- Dr. Ripley Hollister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ripley Hollister practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Peyton, CO.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.