Learn more about Dr. Rita Eburuoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Eburuoh is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eburuoh
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eburuoh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Eburuoh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eburuoh graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Eburuoh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Ngozi Eburuoh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita N. Eburuoh practice?
- Dr. Rita Eburuoh has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Eburuoh practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.