Learn more about Dr. Rita Eburuoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Eburuoh is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eburuoh
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Eburuoh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Eburuoh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eburuoh graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Eburuoh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Ngozi Eburuoh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita N. Eburuoh practice?
- Dr. Rita Eburuoh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Eburuoh practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.