A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Eburuoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Eburuoh is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Eburuoh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eburuoh graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Eburuoh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Ngozi Eburuoh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita N. Eburuoh practice?
- Dr. Rita Eburuoh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Eburuoh practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.