A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Eburuoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Eburuoh is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eburuoh
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Eburuoh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Eburuoh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eburuoh graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Eburuoh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Ngozi Eburuoh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita N. Eburuoh practice?
- Dr. Rita Eburuoh has 1 office location.
Dr. Rita Eburuoh practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.