A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Moorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rita Moorman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rita Moorman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Moorman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Marie Moorman MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rita M. Moorman practice?
- Dr. Rita Moorman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rita Moorman practices Anesthesiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists.