Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rita Ogbo
Dr. Rita Ogbo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Monte, CA, with another office in Pomona, CA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ogbo is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California, Glendale Memorial Hospital and PIH Health Hospital-Downey. Dr. Ogbo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rita Ogbo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rita Ogbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Monte, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Anthony Kingsley
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
El Monte, CA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Rainer Bansuan
Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
El Monte, CA 0.03 mi36