A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Quade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quade
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Quade Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quade graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Quade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Bluskaya Quade MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita B. Quade practice?
- Dr. Rita Quade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Quade practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.