A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rita Quade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quade
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quade Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quade graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Quade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rita Bluskaya Quade MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rita B. Quade practice?
- Dr. Rita Quade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rita Quade practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.