A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritika Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritika Arora is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritika Arora, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Arora has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritika Arora MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ritika Arora practice?
- Dr. Ritika Arora has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ritika Arora practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Hartsdale Radiologists.