A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ritika Aulakh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ritika Aulakh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aulakh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ritika Aulakh, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aulakh graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Aulakh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ritika Kaur Aulakh DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ritika K. Aulakh practice?
- Dr. Ritika Aulakh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ritika Aulakh practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors.