A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riyad Basir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riyad Basir is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basir
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riyad Basir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Basir graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Basir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riyad Jamil Basir MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Riyad J. Basir practice?
- Dr. Riyad Basir has 1 office location.
Dr. Riyad Basir practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, and Bronx Pulmonologists.