A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riyad Basir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riyad Basir is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riyad Basir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Basir graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Basir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riyad Jamil Basir MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Riyad J. Basir practice?
- Dr. Riyad Basir has 1 office location.
Dr. Riyad Basir practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, and Bronx Pulmonologists.