A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rob Dickerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rob Dickerman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Neurological Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickerman
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Dickerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Closed Head Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerman graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dickerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rob D Dickerman DO and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Rob D. Dickerman practice?
- Dr. Rob Dickerman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rob Dickerman practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.