Learn more about Dr. Rob Dickerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rob Dickerman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Neurological Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickerman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Closed Head Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Herniated Disc
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickerman graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dickerman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rob D Dickerman DO and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Rob D. Dickerman practice?
- Dr. Rob Dickerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rob Dickerman practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Neurological Surgeons and Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.