A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robby Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robby Short is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robby Short, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Short has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robby Franklin Short MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robby F. Short practice?
- Dr. Robby Short has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robby Short practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodhaven, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Woodhaven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.