Learn more about Dr. Robert Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gross has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Gross MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gross practice?
- Dr. Robert Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gross practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists and Culver City Gastroenterologists.