Learn more about Dr. Robert Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gross has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gross practice?
Dr. Robert Gross practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists, Culver City Gastroenterologists, Culver City Allergists, Culver City Ophthalmologists, Culver City Neurologists, and Culver City Pediatric Specialists.