Learn more about Dr. Robert Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gross has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Gross MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gross practice?
- Dr. Robert Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gross practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists and Culver City Gastroenterologists.