A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Klein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Klein practice?
Dr. Robert Klein practices Neurology near Highland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Highland Neurologists.