A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Klein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Klein MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Klein practice?
- Dr. Robert Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Klein practices Neurology near Highland, CA.
See Highland Neurologists.