A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Klein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Klein practice?
Dr. Robert Klein practices Neurology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Highland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Highland Neurologists, Highland Hematologists, and Highland Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Klein, Dr. Bobby Klein, Dr. Rob Klein, Dr. Robbie Klein