Learn more about Dr. Robert Raines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Raines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Raines, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raines graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Raines has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Raines MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Raines practice?
- Dr. Robert Raines has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Raines practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.