A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rose is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alva Rose MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Rose practice?
- Dr. Robert Rose has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rose practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Santa Ana Neurologists and Santa Ana Psychiatrists.