A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rose is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alva Rose MD is a male Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Rose practice?
- Dr. Robert Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rose practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Neurologists and Santa Ana Psychiatrists.