A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT STANTON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ROBERT STANTON is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ROBERT STANTON, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. STANTON graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. STANTON has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. STANTON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ROBERT STANTON practice?
Dr. ROBERT STANTON practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Stratford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Shelton, CT.
See Stratford Orthopedic Surgeons and Stratford Sports Medicine Doctors.