Learn more about Dr. Robert Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stanton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stanton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stanton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Stanton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Stanton practice?
- Dr. Robert Stanton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stanton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, CT and Shelton, CT.
See Fairfield Orthopedic Surgeons.