Learn more about Dr. Robert Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stanton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stanton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stanton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Stanton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Stanton practice?
- Dr. Robert Stanton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stanton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, CT and Stratford, CT.
See Bridgeport Orthopedic Surgeons.