A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Adair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Adair, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Adair, MD, PA is board certified in Public Health.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adair graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Adair has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Adair MD and PA is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Adair practice?
- Dr. Robert Adair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Adair practices Public Health near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.