- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aitken is Good. Dr. Aitken has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aitken graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aitken has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Washington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aitken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aitken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Aitken practice?
Dr. Robert Aitken practices Family Medicine near Sicklerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Atco, NJ.
See Sicklerville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Aitken, Dr. Bobby Aitken, Dr. Robbie Aitken, Dr. Rupert Aitken