A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aitken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aitken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aitken graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aitken has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Aitken DO is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Aitken practice?
- Dr. Robert Aitken has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Aitken practices General Practice near Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sicklerville Primary Care Doctors.