A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Aitken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Aitken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aitken
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aitken Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aitken graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aitken has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Aitken DO is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Aitken practice?
- Dr. Robert Aitken has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Aitken practices General Practice near Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sicklerville Primary Care Doctors.