A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- LaserVitrectomyScleral buckleEye ultrasoundEye photographyFluorescent angiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Allar graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Allar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Allar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Allar practice?
- Dr. Robert Allar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Allar practices Ophthalmology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Maywood, IL.
See Naperville Ophthalmologists.