A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Allar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- LaserVitrectomyScleral buckleEye ultrasoundEye photographyFluorescent angiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Allar graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Allar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Allar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Allar practice?
- Dr. Robert Allar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Allar practices Ophthalmology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Ophthalmologists.