A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Allar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- LaserVitrectomyScleral buckleEye ultrasoundEye photographyFluorescent angiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Allar graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Allar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Allar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Allar practice?
- Dr. Robert Allar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Allar practices Ophthalmology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Naperville Ophthalmologists.