A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Andtbacka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Andtbacka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andtbacka
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andtbacka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Andtbacka, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Andtbacka graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andtbacka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Andtbacka MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Andtbacka practice?
- Dr. Robert Andtbacka has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Andtbacka practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.